The Drums of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTRODUCTIONS!!!!!

Go down

INTRODUCTIONS!!!!! Empty INTRODUCTIONS!!!!!

Post  Sweetnuts Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:40 pm

This topic is for us to lift the Veil on our Digital counterparts and actually get to know each other. Simply tell us a little about yourself and what your plans are for your Main character in game.
I'll lead by example (just copy paste and write in your own stuffs) ^_^

CHARACTER- Sweetnuts
Real name- Jimmy
Age- 23
What your real life consists of (ie...job, school, hobbies, interests)- I am in the Navy, I'm a Gas Turbine Electrician, before that I was a Machinist Mate, been in the navy for 4 years now. I am happily married, hopefully the wife will play soon lol. Despite my love for all types of gaming, I do like being outside and spending time with my cat and dog ^_^
What are your plans for your Main Character *include your professions*- Sweetnuts will be am arms warrior, because that is what I Have fun with, and I am a Skinning/Leatherworker, I hope to become one of the go to guys in the guild for leatherworking

If there is anything else that you'd like to add go for it, with time the forum will become more fleshed out, and one multiple minds can pour over how and what topics to add, things will be a lot better.

Thanks for the inputs ^_^

~Sweetnuts
Sweetnuts
Sweetnuts
Admin

https://drumsofwar.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum